The pricing structure to purchase the design plans outright is a simple lump sum fee.
- Single story designs $8,500.00 plus gst
- Two story designs $9,500 plus gst
- Fees for infill, additions and custom designs are by negotiation to meet the scope of each project.
The fee is payable in two stages.
- 30% deposit paid with agreement to proceed.
- 70% paid at the issue date of the plans.
Contact us, we will happy to answer any questions, listen to your requirements and advise the best path to complete your project.
Should you choose to work with one of our select builders the design fee will be included in the building cost.
What’s provided for the design fee?
Building design plans include;
- Architectural (typical plans, elevations, sections, electrical layouts, details and specifications)
- Structural Engineering drawings and specifications.
- Certificate of Design Compliance (Western Australia only)
- Certified Energy Assessment (Western Australia only)
What’s excluded from the design fee?
- Changes to designs are welcome and easily accommodated however the fees quoted here do not include changes to the design. If you require alterations a fee will be provided at that time when the extent of the alteration is known.
- Detailed design of built in cabinetry, furniture and other built in items not shown on the floor plans.
- Landscaping design and design of other site related elements.
Indicative starting prices for each building design have been provided on the design collection page. Our select builders provide prices for each design based on their company’s standards and inclusions, prices and inclusions may vary to those listed here.
(If the price is not yet listed then we are still in the process of tendering that design. Feel free to hurry us up if that’s the design of your interest)
What’s included in the building price?
Please refer to the standard pricing inclusions listed on the design collection page.
What’s excluded from the building price?
- Site costs cannot be included until the site is known. Site works inclusive of foundations, retaining walls, sub-soil drainage, drive ways & cross overs, power & water supply and the like can only be priced once details of your site are provided. These costs will be established and included in the project total cost.
- Additional fees may be required for engineering or architectural design to meet your site conditions. If required the costs will be confirmed and approved prior to commencing.
- Site Survey and Geotechnical reports. This information is also specific to your site and will be required prior to finalising site plans and pricing.